Friday, May 17, 2013


First, let me apologize for not posting in over a week. I have been really busy with classes and getting stuff done. With that, I update you on what's up :)


I made it through midterms for this quarter! Wooooooo! From the looks of it, I think I got A+ on on 1 of my midterms and at least an A on the other one. That's pretty exciting for me. I also had my group presentation which went very well. According to the professor, the presentation was "nearly perfect" so I'm assuming that is a good sign.  I also just submitted a group paper that I had for my Global Issues and Policies class. I'm hoping that turns out well. My group and I worked really hard and I think that shows in the paper. 

For this upcoming week, Japanese will likely be the death of me. There is so much work to do! We have a kanji quiz Monday, grammar quiz Tuesday, and a 2 part midterm on Thursday and Friday. We also have to submit a composition on Tuesday. Sooo much stuff! I also have an extra credit group presentation I'm doing in my Cultural Studies class. It is on the Boston Marathon Bombings so that should be interesting. I'm also still helping to prep for World Festival! Our floor is doing a name writing activity where you learn to write your name in calligraphy! I think it will be lots of fun and super cool for the international students! 

Speaking of international students, the LBAT students have arrived which means there are now about 15 Tech students on campus! Yay GT! Go Jackets! etc. etc. 

Getting back, as of today, there are only 2 weeks left in this quarter. 2 weeks. As in, I'm almost halfway done with this exchange. It's so crazy to think that it has gone this fast! I'm finally adjusted and am having a blast though. I know it was rough in the beginning but I'm really enjoying being here now. I've made great friends and we do awesome things together and it's great! I'm looking forward to the quarter break that is coming up. Vanessa and I are going to go to Fukuoka and Oita for sure and possibly Nagasaki. I can't wait! 

To finish this post, I'd like to once again congratulate my sister Gabi Wall on graduating high school! I'm so proud of you and I can't wait for you to start college at Valdosta State in the Fall! Since I cannot be at her graduation, I ask you my followers to do me a favor: if you are on Facebook, go to my page, find Gabi Wall, message her a congratulations; if you are on twitter, tweet @gmwall26 to congratulate her. I want her to feel as special and awesome on her graduation day! :) <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment