Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Update time! It's finals for the first quarter. I'm super ready for a break and hopefully will be able to have lots of fun with friends. 


Ok, time to go personal. So apparently Facebook no longer tells people when you have broken up but Thomas and I are no longer together. The break up is hard to deal with right now as finals are going on but I'm trying to push through it the best I can. For the record, the break up wasn't bad; caught me a little off guard but I guess I felt it coming. I guess the worst feeling about it is that feeling of being helpless. I had hoped to make the relationship work and really wanted to try but in the end, it wasn't meant to last. I ask that people please respect both Thomas and I and not try and pry for information. I know this is rough for me and I can't imagine it is any easier on him. I want to finish this by saying that I have no harsh feelings towards Thomas. This break up should not be viewed as Thomas vs I or anything like that. I have the intention of remaining good friends with Thomas and I can only hope he does the same for me. 


:) <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment