Sunday, June 2, 2013


Day 2 of break was awesome! Vanessa and I did a movie day today and it was a blast. The weather was still rainy so we decided it was best to stay inside. 

We started out movie day with Bridesmaids. This movie definitely had some moments I could relate to. Overall, it was a very good movie. I was honestly expecting it to me more like a typical chick flick but it had some great surprise elements that kept it entertaining. 

Next was 21 Jump Street. My love for Channing Tatum is undeniable. I really love the balance of him in this role between serious and funny. Also, the fact that there was AP Chemistry involved made me love it just a little bit more. I could have done without the awkward high school romance but still a very enjoyable movie. 

Followed that up with Black Swan. First, OMG Mila Kunis---my total lady crush. She is so pretty and just words. This movie was so intense. Definitely will mess with your mind. I'm still trying to process exactly what happened in the last 15 minutes of the movie. The movie was very well done and I would like to see it again just to try and process it a little more. 

Ended the night with Crazy Stupid Love. Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling. Can I have him please? Besides Ryan Gosling, the movie was funny although parts of it were a tad stretched for me. The complexity of the love triangles were a little exaggerated for my taste but I think the overall message was a very positive one. I could definitely relate to some of the happenings and I enjoy how the ending was unexpected. 

I'm very pleased to have gotten to watch all these great movies. Tomorrow, Vanessa and I are planning to go to Oita and have some fun! :) <3

No comments :

Post a Comment